Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Car!!!

May 10th, 2011

Meet, my new car!!! It's a 2007 Toyota Highlander. It has 40k miles on it and we walked away with a really good deal and warranty. We've been saving up for the last year for this car and I am SOOO excited to have it :) We looked at several others, including the 4Runner. This one wasn't the nicest one we drove, but it was the best deal, and it is really comfortable. I really like the bigness of the 4Runner, it drives more like a truck. But, that would be kind of unnecessary, especially with gas prices. Our Highlander is a 4-cyl, so it will get about 28mpg hwy, which is really good for a car it's size. Also, the interior is tan leather, which I am thrilled about because I really don't like cleaning fabric. Anywhoo...YEEE! 



Now we just have to figure out what to do with our Civics. Sean's is not working, and mine is....well, you know a '94 with no stereo and a terrible AC. It is a great car in certain months (those where it's about 75 degrees and not too humid), but other than that, it's not the best. It's been reliable though over the past year, which makes it hard to get rid of. I am completely leaving the decision up to Sean on this one. It will be the car he drives, and it's hard for him to imagine getting rid of his Civic. Even though it has literally been sitting in the driveway dead for almost a year (due to a auto shop installing a not-so-great engine two years ago). but I understand his connection with it, so there you have it. We shall see. 






No comments:

Post a Comment