Every time I get an "I want a girl so I can put her in bows" moment (which I am currently having), I've just got to go to Gap.com and check out the adorable baby boy clothes. They remind me of one of my students last year, Liam (oh! I love that name :), and he was SO sweet and so cute....I just love him. Okay, and now I want a boy again.
 |
| This is Lyric and Liam |
I really don't care if we have a boy or a girl. The love for him or her will be the same....I'm just a major dreamer/planner and I'm already thinking about clothes and decorations, but can't really focus on one gender! It's hard!!! 9 more weeks to find out!
Liam is at the top of our baby boy name list too!! Crazy!! More than likely NOT happening, but I still love it!! A boy would be a lot of fun ;)
ReplyDelete