Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Baby Names

I know it's still kind of early, but I have really been thinking about names the past few days. I feel like I'm going to have a girl. Sean thinks it will be a boy. Just 10 weeks to find out! :) Ugh! That's so long!!

I feel pretty safe talking about these names now, since I really don't know anyone who is pregnant without a name picked out already, so no one can steal them. Oh! Another funny thing...I found an old notebook in the computer room last week. I used to randomly think of baby names and write lists. On a list I found in the notebook were some really good names. But, get this! It was from 2009, before any of my friends had babies (well, Kyleigh was here), and check out some of the top names on it then: Taylor Ann (Taylor!), Elijah Thomas (Elijah!), Olivia Grace (Livy, Maggie's daughter!) and Sarah Elizabeth (which is a baby that was born on Army wives after that list lol). In the same notebook, I was thinking about gifts for Charlie and Roxy, and one of them was decorating letters. I guess Roxy was pregnant at this time and they were thinking about naming her Kyra (? or something like that) because I had that in there! lol Too funny. Some of the names on that list are still my favorite.

Top baby names:

Girls: Abigail, Madeline, Sophia, Avery, LeeAnn, Elizabeth, Alexis, and Allison.
Boys: Sean, Mayson, Aiden, Robert, Jackson, Joseph, William, and Benjamin.

Update (7/9): Carson, Emerson

2 comments:

  1. ok, so I was looking through used books last week and was in the pregnacy/parenting section. I picked up an Irish baby name book and a peice of paper fell out. Someone had written all their favorite girl names on one side and boy names on the other. Their last name was Flynn! lol! I took it home with me (is that considered stealing???). I'll send it to you when I get your new address : )Donny's favorite name on that list was Sullivan Flynn...but I think you're gonna have a girl ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Sullivan?? *smh* that's awesome though!! Can't wait to see it! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete