We dropped the dogs off at the dog sitters house this morning and I have a great feeling about her!
Her name is Carla, and she runs an in-home kennel and breeding company. To me, it was more like a doggy-sitter than a kennel. She lets them roam around the major rooms in her house and they're free to go outside when they want. They watch TV with her and play with her dogs. She lets them sleep on their beds wherever they are comfortable...she just seems like a really nice lady who loves dogs! And she is very affordable. I can't believe we didn't know about her sooner! I definitely recommend her to anyone in the Henry Co. area if you're in need of a sitter!
![]() |
| Carla and one of her dogs |

That's so awesome!! I love people that love my dog as much as I do. We have a kennel here (that really is a kennel) and I'm normally not into that, but Cooper loves it and the people that own it treat Coop like he is their own! I'm pretty sure they take him home with them too... But I'm okay with that!
ReplyDelete