We headed up to Tennessee first thing Friday morning, after dropping the dogs off. I slept most of the way, and Sean slept the last hour :) Thanks babe! When we got there, the whole Flynn family was at Patrick and Stacey (Sean's uncle and aunt) house getting ready for the rehearsal and wedding. It was fun to kind of just watch everyone and relax in their backyard! We stayed there for the rehearsal dinner and then went down the street to their friends house where they allowed us to stay for the weekend! They were such nice people. It was like staying at a bed and breakfast! There were 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Sean and I stayed in one room, his Aunt Janice in one, and his parents in another.
Saturday morning we went over to Pat and Stacey's for a bit, swam in the pool and then went out to Red Robin for lunch with Sean's uncle JJ (John). We went back and got ready for the wedding and then headed off to the vineyard! It was a beautiful day and gorgeous wedding...so much fun. Lindsay (Sean's cousin) looked beautiful and her whole wedding party was really sweet. We got a bottle of wine to take home and save so I can enjoy it next year! Then, went back to Pat and Stacey's to relax in the hottub (just my feet :) and Sean and Marty swam in the pool. Well, Sean did some dives/flips...not really swam.
| Katie and Connor (Sean's cousins) |
| Sean's parents and Aunt Janice |
Sunday morning we had a big brunch at Pat and Stacey's and then relaxed by the pool in their backyard all day. It was really nice. I really love that family, and I'm sad we'll be farther away from them now! Btw, their backyard has got to be the most relaxing place on earth. Or maybe it's just them... Anyway, we planned on leaving at noon, but we were enjoying ourselves so much, that we decided to stay for dinner. Patrick took us all out for hibachi and sushi. Then, we had to say goodbye and take our long journey home. I drove the first three hours, so Sean could sleep and then drive the second part. It was rough..but, we made it home at around 3am.
A GREAT weekend!
GAH! I love the brides dress! So pretty!! Love the venue too. Way perfect
ReplyDelete